We'd love to see you! Subscribe now
Be the ﬁrst to know about our upcoming events! Latest events & seminars straight to your email
What should you pack for your hospital bag?
Get ready your hospital bag checklist in advance. At least two weeks before your expected date of delivery (EDD).
Following items you may wish consider packing. This is because there’ are chances that labour may occur before the 36th week of pregnancy.
Prepare at least three bags – one for mum one for baby and one for dad.
- Bedroom slippers
- Maternity bras without underwire support
- Dressing gown and nightgowns (front-open type for easier breastfeeding)
- Polythene bags (for your soiled clothes)
- Disposable underwear
- Breast Pump
- Lip balm
- Body lotion
- Hospital file and notes
- Birth plan (if you have one)
- Phone and charger
- Full-body onesies that fasten up the front
- Socks, mittens, and cap
- Going-home outfit, including a cap and blanket
- Diapers made especially for newborns (Pampers, Swaddlers)
- Baby Wipes
- Diaper protective cream
- Sterile cotton balls
- Mobile, camera and camcorder with full batteries.
- Snacks and drinks
- Books or iPad
- Change of clothes and toiletries
Please follow and like us: